Doll Quilt Swap 14 received

I wanted to share the mini that arrived in my mailbox from Kristin at andChips. There was such a great group of talented ladies in the DQS14 on Flickr. It was so hard to figure out which one would be coming to you. Plus you your never expect the person you were making for would be making for you. Well guess what that happened! Mr. Fox went to live with Kristin and her loving star dresden (you can find the tutorial for the dresden here) came and lived with me!  

12245988224_8112de3330

She said she was inspired by the shape of  my sewing room. I love all the low volume and  prints that she used! It is perfect :) And look she put a little stitching of Mr.Fox on the back as a label! Such a lovely reminder. Btw if you are wondering she loves Mr.Fox he is such a charmer.

12245829193_98b915987f

I now have two minis on my wall! It is so nice to being finally hanging things in my space plus I am doing a private mini swap with one of my blogging friends too! So exciting!!!  

12246099646_70cdb9eea0

6 comments:

Valspierssews said...
February 15, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Love the minis. They look great on your wall. I will be looking up that dresden pattern.
valspierssews

Julie said...
February 15, 2014 at 10:02 PM

It looks great on your wall - I now have a good sized wall space to fill with mini quilts too. There will be some different swap groups joined this year.

Jolana said...
February 16, 2014 at 9:07 AM

So nice! Lovely mini quilt :)
Jolana

nicole said...
February 18, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Nothing better than getting quilty gifts in the mail!
Thanks so much for the link back to my tutorial!

Heather D. said...
February 19, 2014 at 1:48 PM

So fun and cute! Such a unique shape.

Martha said...
February 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Beautiful mini! It is so much fun getting little surprises in the mail :)

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.