Triple Zip Pouch

I decided to join in on the fun on Flickr and make a triple zip pouch! There is a sew along happening right now. You can find it here and there are a few days left!  I followed the tutorial found on A Quilter’s Table blog. Thanks Deb! I added a wristlet to it since I was replacing the pouch that had kept my safety pins and that one had one.

I used my scraps from my unfinished Joel Dewberry quilt. I have a love hate relationship with it. Although I love how this pouch turned out. Plus I was able to find some vintage zips in the perfect colors!

SDP-20130205-07

the front:

SDP-20130205-09

the back:

SDP-20130205-08

A Quilter’s Table

1 comments:

Debbie said...
February 12, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Your pouch turned out awesome!! I really like it - and the addition of the strap! Thanks much for joining in the sew-along!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.