Some Silhouette Projects

My awesome husband got me a silhouette cameo for Christmas. So far I have made a vinyl decal for my laptop and Scott made a batman decal for the back of the iPad.

I did spend some time and designed a family rule/motto board. Although I had to wait for some longer cutting mats and had to buy them from a different company because silhouette only has a 12 by 12 right now.  I am happy with how it turned out!

SDP-20120115-1

I downloaded a jpeg of a horse for Lorelei and edited in the silhouette program. I was happy with my new skills! I tried cutting fabric with the cameo. I bought the two different interfacing that the silhouette company says to use. The one I used so far was the sewable one. After ironing it on I went around the edges with pink embroidery thread.  I have to say that Lorelei was excited to have a big black horse shirt.

SDP-20120115-1-2

I have more projects to do but some of them have to wait for the new house. Since I have no where to put them here.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.