Rainbow cake.

All Lorelei asked for was a rainbow cake with candy for her birthday. So this is what we made. She “helped” and was very excited. I made the rainbow with skittles and it was just a plain white cake inside, no rainbow stripes. She loved it! As a last minute requested she asked for stars on her cake luckily I was able to find some star candles. 

The day after her party was her actual birthday and she asked if we could make another rainbow cake. So cute! I can’t believe she is three already. I love being her Mom!

SDP-20120102-22SDP-20120102-6SDP-20120102-21SDP-20120102-47

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.