Strawberries…

I have fallen in love with felt food. I have collected pictures upon pictures of what I want to make for Lorelei. I know that she won’t be able to really play with them for a while but I want to build up a collection for when she is older. I really want to get her a play kitchen one day and I can just imagine the fun we will have.

My first felt food project were simple strawberries. I am pleased with how they turned out. Maybe next I will make something from the book Scott got me for Christmas, My Favourite Felt Sweets. Cakes, Cookies, Chocolates…hmmmmm so many yummy things to choose from.

IMG_2654IMG_2662

2 comments:

Kat said...
February 2, 2010 at 9:00 PM

These are adorable.. and Addie has a kitchen and loves it!!

Ariana said...
February 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM

don't forget felt bacon and felt eggs! can't neglect the staple breakfast foods :)

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.