My Dear Grandmother has been knitting toques, mittens and slippers for the homeless. Last time I was at her house she had needles all over the place. I thought the she could use a little organization so I went online for a search for a tutorial and this is what I found,
I pretty much followed the measurements and spacing the the pockets. I changed up a few things like not binding the outside of it instead sewing it together inside out and pulling it through to top stitch around the edge. I also put some stiff fabric in the inside to give it more substance. All in all it was a easy project just a pain to make sure you are stitching your pockets straight, I guess I should have some chalk for moments like that. I hope that she gets good use out of it.