Sewing machine cover made for me by Laura!

Yesterday I received the quickest package ever. Usually it takes about 2 weeks for mail to arrive from the states. This beauty was mailed on Friday and arrived the following Wednesday! Crazy fast! I have to say I was beyond thrilled when I opened this package from Laura at littleandlots to find this gorgeous cover. You can read about her process here. (She even sent me some goodies too! I love those strawberries)

_DP_9552

She used my most favorite pattern in Pillow Pop, Garden District. There are lovely fabrics in there like beautiful Liberty prints, AMH prints, DS prints (that I wish I had bought) and so many more. I am in awe! It is so beautiful.

_DP_9547

A while back I asked Laura if she wanted to do a sewing machine cover swap with me. (I had wanted to join the sewing room swap on Flickr but with moving and such the timing just wasn’t good.) Luckily Laura said yes! We agreed upon being done at the end of September she was quicker than me so hers is still a work in progress.

_DP_9549_DP_9550

The back is super awesome too!!! I am so glad to get some COLOR in my sewing room!!!! Thank you sooooooo much! I think I could go on and on about how pretty this is. It is okay to be jealous, lol.

Laura was also sweet and did some personal shopping for me. (We don’t have a Joanns up in Canada) I really needed (like we need fabric…lol) this print by Juliana Horner to make some long awaited placemats. It is lovely!

_DP_9553

Thanks Laura for being my blog/quilting friend! You are amazing! A true inspiration!

7 comments:

Julie said...
August 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM

What a fantastic parcel to receive - beautiful sewing machine cover too. You were spoiled. Look forward to seeing those completed placemats.

Anonymous said...
August 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM

It's gorgeous. I love all the colours, I wish I could quilt!

Laura C @ littleandlots said...
August 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Oooh it's just a LEETLE too long. I should have cut that sashing narrower! (quilters = perfectionists. ha.) I'm so glad it arrived quickly and that you like it! I also can't wait to see your placemats, maybe you can motivate me to finally replace our silly plastic Cinderella placemat with something a little more pretty. :)

Anonymous said...
August 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM

What a fun package to receive! Beautiful sewing machine cover!

Megan said...
August 29, 2013 at 6:56 PM

So pretty! Yay fun mail! :-)

Dresden Lane said...
August 31, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I love that sewing machine cover! And good idea to have her get you that fabric - it is beautiful!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.