Pouches

I sewed in zippers again! Practice makes perfect right?!

First, I used the Noodlehead gathered clutch tutorial by Anna. I have always wanted to make it and I needed some sew therapy after dealing with my sick with a cold cutting her molars two year old. So I took on the task and only broke one needle, oops.

When I received the scraps from the swap I joined there was a little bit of Tula Pink Parisville Topiary print. I have always liked this print even though it has little mice running though it, lol. And there was enough for the front band and the back! My awesome sewing buddy Brie had given me the green Sprout print from Parisville which I love!!!!! I am saving some it for a future project but cut away everything but a FQ leaving me the perfect amount for the front of this pouch. Score!

I love this pouch, it is so pretty plus it is useful! My rotary cutter and snips now make it their home!

SDP-20130310-09

SDP-20130310-10

Next I made a simple little tiny pouch to keep my clover clips. I only have ten that someone snuck into my sewing stash, she must love me or something! Yes I am spoiled. I used the Neat ‘n’ Tidy Zippered Pouch tutorial found on the dog under my desk blog by Erin. This pouch was done within minutes. So quick and easy. I had the perfect scrap of a field study print it is Migratory Lace in Seaweed  by Anna Maria Horner, I love it, again from my swap package! The pouch is perfect for my binding clips.

SDP-20130310-06

I think that I am becoming a little less afraid of zippers well at least for pouches.

Linking to finish it up friday

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
March 15, 2013 at 11:58 AM

They are amazing well done!! I love your fabric choices.

Maja said...
March 15, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I like your pouches!
The fabric choices are so good!

Anonymous said...
March 15, 2013 at 3:22 PM

They are all amazing but I love the last one with the eggplant zip :-)

Ccristinat said...
March 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I love noodleheads tutorial. I've made a million of those pouches. Good job!

Renee said...
March 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I just love all of them! I've been planning to make one of the gathered clutches for a while now, one of these days I'll get to it ;-)

Anonymous said...
March 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM

pretty

Britt G. said...
March 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM

These are really beautiful - so fresh and feminine. I am visiting through Finish it up Friday at crazymomquilts and this is my first time visiting your blog - love your fabric choices and will definitely be stopping by in the future to see what other great projects with great fabrics you post about.

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.