New Fabric!

Some fabric I added to my stash after I went to a LQS on Granville Island called the Cloth Shop.

Something for my daughter, something for me and something just because :)

I got this super cute charm pack for an upcoming line called Spring House! I am pretty sure I am going to make myself a hexie table runner with it! Maybe something like this:

Hexagon Table Runner

Tuck in behind is a butterfly print called Starry Skies, Butterflies and a red/pink floral print called Princess Petal from Once upon a time by Alexander Henry. I got some white dot on mint for the inside of the apron since I like to line children’s aprons.

Then I bought a piece of Amy Butler Soul Blossoms to go with my Cameo collection! It is the Delhi Blooms print in Grass. It makes me happy!

Fabric stash

It was super nice to see some beautiful fabrics in person! And I am lucky my husband lets me indulge a little! Speaking of indulging I let myself go into the Pfaff store a take a peek at the sewing machine that I want. It was so pretty and smart! One day….

imgres

1 comments:

Cathy said...
January 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Lovely fabric! Have you read rachel at stitched in color's experience with her pfaff?

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.