Drawstring bags

I made some drawstring bags over the weekend for my girls. We go to church every Sunday and my girls often like to color. Well the crayon rolls just didn't hold enough so I tried something new. Little drawstring bags. I used the Lined Drawstring bag pattern from In Color Order. These are the Snack sized bags and I have to say they fit the mini twistable crayons and the pip squeaks markers perfectly! Here is to hoping we have less crayons rolling all over the pew.

SDP-20130120-86

Next I made an Artist sized one for my sister. She is going to be going to school for animation and has been busy carrying her sketch book around to get her portfolio ready. Now she doesn't have to fear it getting dirty!

SDP-20130122-01

I have to say that this pattern is awesome!

On a side note I signed up for my first swap. I am kinda excited!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.