Baby doll sling

I had made Lorelei a baby doll carrier but she did not like it because she could not see her baby’s face as she carried her. So one day she had used a play necklace to tie her baby to her like a sling. So I told her that I would make her a sling for her baby the next day. The next day came and I wasn't even allowed to eat breakfast before I made the sling! These are the fabrics she choose from my small stash in the closet.  I used this tutorial from chasing cheerios. If you want a quick and easy Christmas gift for a little girl in your life this is perfect!

SDP-20121021-06

Feeding her baby:

SDP-20121021-01

Luckily Elena still wears the original baby carrier I made! Love these girls!

SDP-20121021-04

Linking to: Skip to my Lou Made by you Monday

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.