Just a couple signs…

I figured I would throw in a non-quilting post since I have been a little addicted as of late. I am patiently waiting for fabric to arrive in the mail to start Scott’s quilt, I have a feeling I am not going to get it done for his birthday like I had planned… Anyhow…

For Mothers day I made my Mother-in-law this:

SDP-20120510-02

And a few months ago I made this little sign for my cousins little girl:

SDP-20120303-48

I can’t wait to move into my new house so I can make some things for my house and my girls. Oh to be able to decorate! My Silhouette Cameo will be very busy!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.