I finally made some mug rugs and now I want one for myself!
The first one I make a simple chevron pattern out of some three inch binding scraps just because I couldn’t bear seeing those little beautiful Lilly Belle triangles thrown in the garbage. (It was from my sisters first quilt she made a few weeks ago. It was three inch binding if you are wondering) It was fun so I decided to make another!
This one I decided to try something new! I tried paper foundation piecing. I simplified the pattern a bit and I am so proud of my little birdy! I used this pattern found here.
I also decided to try sewing the binding by machine this time around. It went well and I was glad not to have to hand sew these little projects.