Pinwheels in progress.

I am hoping to finish squaring up these 100 blocks soon! This will be a baby doll quilt for my oldest daughter who I made the Pow Wow quilt for. I hope that she will like that her baby and her have blankets that go together!

SDP-20121117-05

I also got my solid in the mail so maybe after Christmas I can make my Lilly Belle quilt. So excited to make something for me! I am going to make it for my extra blanket for my side of the bed. I bought Kona Bone and I have to say I was sooo pleased with the colour when it arrived.

SDP-20121117-04

Linking to W.i.P Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

Diane said...
November 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Love the bright colors for the pinwheels!

marcella said...
November 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Happy colors in the pinwheels - that is going to be an adorable quilt. Lovely fabrics for your quilt too - have fun working on it.

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.