I have a little addiction. It is fabric, beautiful and pretty fabric. One of the quilting blogs I follow called I am Ginger Monkey has this contest to win fabric! Here is the section I put together from Pink Castle Fabric Etsy store.
I think this would make a perfect quilt for Scott and I since it is the perfect amount of green and blue!
1. The Flourish in Green Heirloom by Joel Dewberry Cotton Fabric
2. Ta Dot in Moss Green by Michael Miller Polka Dot
3. Cheery Circles Dots in Blue All Star 2 by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake
4. Pastry Line in Olive Little Folks Voile by Anna Maria Horner
5. Just Wing It Stripes in Dark Turquoise by Momo for Moda
6. Mini Dots in Green Love Bird by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake
7. Simple Dots in Blue Bell Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey for Moda
8. Songbird in Lime Bonjour by Diane Kappa for Anthology Fabrics
9. Swirly Buds in Ice Blue Bijoux by Heather Bailey
10. A Kite Floral in Green by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
11. Roundabout Dots in Downtown Aqua City Weekend by Oliver and S Liesl Gibson for Moda
12. Hop Dot in Olive Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey for Free Spirit Fabrics
This one I think would be a perfect picnic blanket.
1. Flowers on Fuchsia - Tutti Frutti by Timeless Treasures
2. Chevron in Hot Pink - Cotton Chevrons by Riley Blake Designs
3. Big Dot Pink Annie's Farm Stand Lakehouse Dry Goods
4. Sundae Stripe in Sherbet Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for Moda
5. Flowers on Yellow - Tutti Frutti by Timeless Treasures
6. Chevron in Yellow - Cotton Chevrons by Riley Blake Designs
7. Ta Dot in Sunny Yellow by Michael Miller Polka Dot
8. Awning Stripe in Sunshine Yellow - Charlevoix by Minick and Simpson for Moda
9. Flowers on Aqua - Tutti Frutti by Timeless Treasures
10. Chevron in Blue - Cotton Chevrons by Riley Blake Designs
11. Ta Dot in Ocean Aqua by Michael Miller Polka Dot
12. Rain Drops in Rain Blue Jack and Jenny by Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufman
I could probably do more but I need to work more on my quilt!