Life gets in the way!

So I have stopped babysitting for the month of January to help me have the time to get a few things done before the baby comes. I have a glider/rocker that my sister in law gave me that I need to recover. I have a baby quilt the I have put together just sitting waiting to be quilted….

I bought this awesome book to make a new diaper bag. I am pretty excited about the projects in it. Simple and cute! Let me know if you want to come take a peek!

But I then got sick. I haven’t done anything not even clean my house! First Lorelei got sick so I was busy taking care of her and then she gave it to me and now I have a rotten ear infection! Being sick and pregnant is the worst! I do hope that i feel better for when this baby decides to arrive! And maybe just maybe I will get a few things done that I wanted too!

1 comments:

Kat said...
January 18, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Feel better!! Hope you get some of it done before baby too!!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.