My sister’s apron

I have neglected my poor blog for quite some time. I once heard that blogging is kind of like a diet you are really great at it for a while and then stop but then get back on. Since it is Christmas season I have been very busy starting projects. So hopefully I will have enough creative things to post for a while :)

I was making this apron for my sister for Christmas but then we decided to draw names between siblings so she got it early. I used parts of my Amy Butler pattern and then I traced out one of my halter dresses to create a pattern for the top. I changed up the pocket and the pleating from the pattern as well. I had a lot of fun putting it together and was glad that my creating pattern drafting worked out!

I used a fabric line by Henry Glass called Fandango:

Brown Butterflies Fandango by Henry Glass image

She Loved it!SDP-20101029-20

1 comments:

Kat said...
November 18, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Super cute Sam! Man your sister looks like you!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.