I had started making this dress months ago for Lorelei. I had bought some fabric napkins on clearance and thought hey I can make a dress out of this. The only thing is that I needed to put a seam down the front. I had a love hate relationship with this seam, I didn’t mind it there but I really didn’t want it there. One day as I was getting lost in blogland I was inspired to make a ruffle for the front of the dress. I actually made two ruffles layered together to hide that hated seam! Yay for ruffles! Now I just need to go find the perfect buttons to complete it before she gets too big to even wear it.